Special Services to mark an occasion
Manchester Cathedral is a popular venue for special services of many types, and we welcome requests from organisations to mark their significant occasion in an act of worship.
If you would like to explore the possibility of your organisation holding a service in the Cathedral, the first step is to email your enqury to Canon Marcia Wall (change to canon precentor email) and include the following details in your request:
- The name and nature of your organisation (if it is not well known)
- The purpose of the service (e.g. an anniversary celebration)
- The type of service (e.g. Holy Communion, Carol Service, Commemoration)
- Approximate number of people expected
- The date and time that you would like the service to take place.